Professional care for the widest range of neurological conditions is as close by as Rocky Mountain Brain & Spine Institute. At the office of our neurosurgeon in Lone Tree, CO, we provide a better approach to minimally invasive spine and brain procedures and complex brain conditions. We also specialize in the treatment of intracranial tumors, vascular conditions, epilepsy, and peripheral nerve conditions.
Our board-certified neurological surgeon-Dr. Adam Smith-is certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery. While other doctors in the area claim to provide MIS, he is the only doctor in the Denver area to TRULY offer it. Dr. Smith provides a personal experience with each patient by being with them every step of the way, even in the recovery room after surgery.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Back Revision Surgery - Has it been years since your last surgery or do you just feel you need a second opinion on a revised surgery? We can help!
- Brain - Complex tumors, endoscopic brain surgery, facial pain, pituitary tumors, seizure surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery - Cervical and lumbar decompression and discectomy, fusions
- Peripheral nerve - Carpal tunnel surgery, peripheral nerve tumors, ulnar nerve surgery
- Spine - Artificial disc replacement surgery, complex degenerative conditions, compression fractures, scoliosis reconstruction, spinal cord stimulation, spinal tumors
For more information or to set up a consultation, call Rocky Mountain Brain & Spine Institute today at (303) 471-4690. Most new patients can be seen within a week of calling us.